Thursday, November 25, 2021

Pink Christmas

 

I want to share with you my Christmas decoration for 2021. I made this pink peacock for my Christmas tree. If you would like to make one, you can find the pattern at Youtube with the name: Regal the peacock crochet amigurumi pattern part 1. From Hooked by Kati. she has more tutorial parts to make and finish the peacock that will guide you step by step. You can find it Here

I made the body of the peacock a little different from the pattern. I made the body longer so I could place the feathers to my liking. 
I cut off the feather loops and used a wire brush to open the yarn fibers.











I wish you a happy Christmas full of wonderful things.













1 comment:

JP said...

Hi, its Jessica and i absolutely love your trees. Lots of love from Chile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...